ANUP International Projects
ANUP International Projects running during the period 2007-2019
ANUP International Projects in progress
Women Inclusion through Social Enterprise (Incluziuna femeilor in economia socială)
We sucessfully interviewed women entrepreneurs as a good example for motivating other women to open social entreprises.
- WISE Project – IO2 European Training Module
During October and November 2020, partners worked on the IO2 European Training Module: What are social enterprises and why do they enable women to develop their own labour market opportunities.
The Adult Educators will be offering as training support Learning / teaching / training material – Manual /handbook / guidance material that will enable women from marginalised groups to better understand the journey that women who lead current social enterprises take, what motivates them and what support they need throughout their journey in starting and running their own social enterprises/businesses.
Learners will gain an understanding of the key stages of development of Social Enterprises, including choosing the right legal structure, setting social objectives, business planning, developing sustainable funding streams.
The training module consists of a variety of materials of information, games and exercises to develop employment related skills, to facilitate the access to labour market opportunities and to overcome barriers to inclusion, or develop enterprise opportunities.
We invite you to consult the materials on the ANUP International website www.anupinternational-dalles.ro starting with February, when we will organize a training session for adult educators.
- WISE’s third Transnational Project Meeting
Today, 25th November , was the last day of WISE’s third Transnational Project Meeting, which had to be carried out online due to the actual situation of CoVid-19. All of our partners shared their progress and their opinions regarding the project’s development. These two days have been a fruitful gathering, and it was really nice to see all partners again, although we would have enjoyed seeing each other face to face! For now, we will keep on working online to take this project to a success place.
- We are in the middle of an online training seminar within the WISE Project, between January 18-22, 2021. In the intellectual output IO2, the consortium developed training materials for women social entrepreneurship. We went through two days of training and we have three more days. Here are some pictures that show the diversity of non formal and formal training methods and the diversity of themes.
We will keep you updated in the coming days.
- We successfully ended the training of the 4 adult trainers for the WISE project.
What were the topics ?
Legislation, empowerment and emotional intelligence, as well as the kit of instruments and the Cnavas Business Model for social enterprises involving women from marginalized communities.
Two days of satisfaction and commitment! Thanks the trainers and organisers from Bucharest and Targoviste.
DIGITAL INCLUSION FOR LOW SKILLED ADULTS
The project aims to strengthen adults’ capacity to efficiently use digital instruments as a precondition to improve their personal and professional lives, reducing significantly the inter-generational digital divide trend.
In particular, the project will provide friendly learning tools for low skilled adults in order to support them in reaching specific digital competences, in line with DigComp foundation and intermediate levels.
- DInSAd – Here we are with the beginning of the board game piloting. From tapping for the first time a computer to further understanding of tasks … Congratulations Centrul Labor for your commitment and passion!
- DINSAD – Last details before the piloting: some corrections, arranging cards into the boxes.
- OUTPUT 2 of the project: DINSAD TABLE GAME.
The four partner countries will produce: 1 board game with its methodology, guidelines for mentors and players, 4 national game validation reports, a European game validation report.
The Game aims to strengthen adults’ capacity to efficiently use digital instruments as a precondition to improve their personal and professional lives, reducing significantly the inter-generational digital divide trend.
The game consists of 6 fields, each field corresponds to a new topic for study. Each field includes tasks that participants must complete using cards that will help players – through images – to become familiar and memorize the steps to reach the goal.
Learning to use computers and technology has never been easier, at any age.
Purpose of the game:
● Participants will learn about basic methods and principles of work with the computer and the Internet, get theoretical knowledge;
● Participants gain practical knowledge of how to work with computers and the Internet by themselves
● Participants acquire computer and Internet skills to help with everyday life (utility billing, online banking, online shopping, emailing, etc.).
The Dinsad board game will help players memorize each step with the help of images and symbols
The Dinsad project partners have completed the definition of the board game content. Everything is decided: colors and fonts, images and tasks. We are working on the translations and in a few weeks, the game will go to print, ready for testing. A few steps and even for older adults, IT becomes child’s play!
Are you ready to play?
The game consists of 6 fields, each field corresponds to a new topic for study. Each field includes tasks that participants must complete using cards. It only takes six steps to go digital!