PARTNERS TO COOPERATE WITH
- maintains strong links to other networks and organizations,both governmental and non governmental, working in the field of permanent education,
- such as: ministries, professional organisations, enterprises,working agencies at national and local level,in order to facilitate the integration of the adults on the labour market.
ASOCIAȚIA NAȚIONALĂ A UNIVERSITĂȚILOR POPULARE
Founded in 1993 and contains now about 100 popular universities in urban and rural area.
One of the largest structured network of adult education centres in Romania.
Provides training and retraining courses for adults in order to enable them to adapt to the changing needs of the Romanian economy.
TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR THE PERSONNEL
WHAT IS A POPULAR UNIVERSITY?
- institutions of public interest which develop activities in vocational training for adults, young adults
- different domains of activities such as: foreign languages, computing, design, photography, public relations, marketing, etc. as well as
- courses dealing with personal development of the individual
- cultural activities.
LEONARDO DA VINCI PROJECTS 2000 – 2005
Roslotrain – A recognised system for the certification of work-related competence in foreign languages
Comercial English for SME’s Eurorubik – European model of training for the workers lowly qualified in the sector of mechanical industry in SMEs
I move – Impact of continuing training on companies and workers concerning training needs analysis, resource management,training process and certification. Elements of thinking at a common monitoring methodology.
Europastage in the field of textile and fashion design
REFINE – validation of non formal and informal adult education
COSA-Methods, tools and supports for a re-distribution of the endogenous knowledge within Small and Medium Enterprises
LALERA – Italian course for Romanian nurses by means of radio.
EUROPEAN PROJECTS 2006-2008
- Bila in Practice and Bila Learn -Bi-lingual courses and methodologies
- Memory Line – Intergenerational communication ateliers allowing groups of elderly and young people to cooperate
- Rear Window – Comparison of standards in mechanical sector in several European countries
- NET – Blended learning for SME’s
- Alpha Beta – New methods for services towards illiterates in adult education
- Alpha to Omega – New pathways towards volunteering and LLL for European seniors
- Creative industries – Trans-European Learning Exchange
- initiator of the law of adult education in Romania
- more than 200 seminars of training the personnel in 10 years of activity
- key actor in the the system of adult education in Romania
- published a lot of books, leaflets
- the only institution which issues a professional revue called Paideia.
In 1993, the Popular University of Bucharest founded, with the support of the IZZ-DW-Project Romania, the “National Association of Popular Universities” in Romania,
Creating a network for the promotion of lifelong learning and training courses for adult education personnel.
Main objectives of this network is to strengthen the place and the role of the member institutions as local organizations for the democratisation of the newly created political, economical and social system in Romania.
SOCRATES PROJECTS 2000 – 2005
Grundtvig – G1 -Action citoyenne- une etape vers l’egalite durable
Grundtvig network·- Lifelong Learning Week in Europe
SOCCER – certification methodology for citizenship
Through this cooperation and proliferation of expertise over the years, a structured adult education system in Romania has been developed, focusing not only on the popular universities’ network, but also on the cooperation with decision makers at the governmental level, and with the civil society on the other hand.
FOUNDING THE ANUP INTERNATIONAL – 2006
2006 as a result of the expertise and practice of more then 10 years in working with European projects
Continue to manage European projects in the field of vocational training and adult education.
EUROPEAN PROJECTS 2011 – 2013
SuN.Com – a sustainable social communities that will share and support teachers and learners of Individual languages in an informal environment.
Kids2Write – Set of materials to support and empower writing to bilingual children and young people in Europe.
Sunia Geel – Prevent and combat violence against children, young people and women and to protect victims and groups at risk.
GOLIA – young people organise their work together with the entreprise based on the empowerment aproach.
BID – German language for home assistance staff wards illiterates in adult education.
EUROPEAN PROJECTS 2007 – 2009
ENTER – Adult Educational Development for Migrants and Ethnic Minorities
KIDS2TALK – Werkzeugkoffer Mehrsprachigkeit fur Kleinkinder
OBSERVAL – Validation of competencies in non formal and informal contexts